Sunday, April 24, 2005

To my dear "CC"

Today I remember you again my dear CC...

She is the one person who came to my life with a reason but just for a season. We were competitors for rest of the world and she was always on leading edge but she was the only person who always motivated me to compete against her harder 'n' harder.

One fine day, she came to my hostel and directly to my room, she knocked the door and there I see her standing with a book. She says, "I liked this book (The Power of Self-Motivation) and bought it for you long time back. I thought if I give it to you just like that, you might take it otherwise. So I waited and today I found the right time for it. Take it Dear on your B'day!” She says, "I know we have been competing and you are lacking because things are new for you and I have read most of it already, but I have seen you working hard. I know you just need something else than hard-work and this is what I think you need. Please take it..."

First, she knowing my b-day was unusual, second she buying a book for me and then... traveling 25 kms on a holiday just to give that to me on my B’Day... It was all beyond my normal belief in people.

I was in tears but that was much less for the genuine feeling she came with. In this world of selfish people, I am pleased to know her. I'm sure she would have forgotten me by now because this action was nothing un-usual of her. She has been doing such *simple* great tasks, probably for years. She used to stay 25 kms away from hostel and still, she took time to spend in explaining me all the things that were new to me. She used to stay in my hostel to clear my doubts and helped me in many more ways. And yes, at the end I was so pleased with her success. She was ahead of me and I was so happy that she removed the gap between our positions. I was just behind her.

She is a very special person and I do want to keep her in my good books... ALWAYS...

And dear, the more I experience this world, the more I realize your worth!

-Tanu.

 Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home