Friday, May 20, 2005

Can MBA generate Entrepreneurs?

While I'm of the strong opinion that MBA fundamentals are to be found in genes not in GMAT, I got this link interesting link today. Inside the Bald Head of Josh Kaufman, I could see that people believe MBA can be achieved just by reading books, leave apart a Full Time MBA course. It's pretty interesting to read something which you have always been against :-)

So far I could never get convinced that a MBA can generate Entrepreneurs out of every damn person who can ace the some CAT or MAT. I believe MBA can blossom the hidden management talent inside a person but I could never digest every college fresher or IT engineer doing MBA to become master of business administration. How many people from the batch of Laxmi Mittal are decent enough entrepreneurs? How many class mates of Ambani's are playing in millions & billions? Simple enough, which MBA did my Dad do to grow a business over 20+ cities within 5 years from a state where he was a refugee to India? But yes, if my Dad would have done an MBA I could be playing with millions of USD than Indian Paisa :-(

This is a topic I’m always willing to listen different views on...

-Tanu.

 Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home