Thursday, January 07, 2010

Men are from Mars and Women are from *$#@:%$#@

whoever says Venus, should be the God of behavioral science. To me the planet where women are from, is yet to be discovered and the signs & symptoms are yet to be understood. To me woman is the universal magic which is everywhere and yet more complex than complex numbers, more abstract than abstract algebra and more cryptic than any cryptographic algo. Every time someone asks what’s the latest non-work related challenge you are working on, I have to think of an answerable answer but natural instinct promptly pass me name of some woman :-). Not to say I love challenges and hence waste some time like this. Lots of fun – for sure :-)

PS: This blog is inspired from an event that happened yesterday.

 Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home